About the congress ESE
The First International Congress Energy Security & Environment ESE’2018 is organized by Process Engineering Departement of High Institute of Technological Studies of Gabes-South Tunisia-ISETGb – General Direction of Technological Studies of Tunisian Ministry of High Education in collaboration with Tunisian Chemical Engineering Society TCHES and partnership with the IEEE organization .
This event will be held from 02 to 04 May 2018 in Plaza Hotel , Djerba- Tunisia.
ESE’2018 Congress is three days conference consisting of invited talks, special sessions, oral and poster presentations of peer-reviewed papers, Quality Management Workshop for Industrial Process ( the 3rd May 2018) and dedicated space for exhibition of innovative research products.
Highlights of activities
The aim of this congress is to exchange scientific knowledge and research in Energy (renewable energies, new energies ..), Security (of industrial process) and Environment ( waste treatment, effluent treatment ...). The International congress ESE 2018 will provide a forum for researchers, academicians, scientists and industrial professionals around the world. The congress consists of keynotes, oral sessions and poster presentations. This will be enhanced by a QHSE ( Quality Health Security & Environment) industrial security training on 03 February 2018.
- Prof. Abdelmotaleb Ouederni, Tunisia
- Prof. Mohamed Kheireddine Aroua, Malaysia
- Prof. Abdulrahman Abdullah Alwarthan, KSA
- Prof.Abdelatif Amrane, France
- Prof. Abdelhak Kherbeche, Morroco
- Prof. Abdelaziz Khlaifat , United Arabes Emirates
- Prof. Boumédiene Benyoussef, Algeria
- Prof. Edwin Zondervan, Germany
- Prof. Aiman Eid El Rawajfeh, Jordan
- Prof. Lazhar Zourgui, Tunisia
Publication of papers
- Selected papers will be published on top Journals:
Arabian Journal of Chemistry ISSN: 1878-5352
Recent Innovations in Chemical Engineering ISSN: 2405-5212
Submission and Important Dates
All papers should be sent by mail to this adress: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Limit date of submission
10 February 2018
Before 25 February 2018
Before 01 April 2018